Reusable Paper Bag - Flat Bag
Feel like you keep throwing away Paper Bags? This is the Paper Bag that you can use then throw in the wash! Perfect for work or school lunches and carrying baked goodies. Also available as a Reusable Stand Up Pouch.
1 x Reusable Flat Bag
(various size options)
Why you will LOVE the Reusable Flat Bag:
- You can say bye-bye to those single use paper bags from the cafe that you use for 5 minutes
- The Reusable Sandwich Bag is so easy to clean - just brush off the crumbs or throw it in the washing machine and it's good to go
- These are made to last, so you can use them over and over again
The Specifics of the Reusable Flat Bag:
- Small: 200mm x 150mm.
- Medium: 250mm x 200mm.
- Large: 300mm x 250mm.
- Extra Large: 375mm x 300mm.
- Also available as a Stand Up Pouch
What it's made of:
It is made from approximately 60% Cellulose, 30% Synthetic Latex, 4% ~ 6% water, 0.5% ~ 2% colour pigments, 0.5% ~ 2% chemicals. The paper used is accredited by Oeko-Tex (tests for harmful substances) and is also a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved product.
The reusable paper allows you to wash our Reusable Sandwich Bag hundreds of times on any cycle and temperature and it will be as good as new. Sometimes all it needs is a shake before the next use. Alternatively, you can use a damp cloth to wipe off any marks or crumbs. The composition of the material makes the bags absorbent so they may soak up liquids or grease. You can also just rinse it in the sink if that's all it needs. When the time comes to give it a wash, just throw it in the washing machine with an unscented earth-friendly powder (like our Unscented Laundry Powder) then dry flat.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.