To-Go: Smoothie Rose Gold
Reusable Smoothie Straw In Eco Luxe Rose Gold - Complete With Carry Case And Plastic-Free Cleaner Brush!
1 x Stainless Steel Smoothie Straw
21.5cm High, 1cm Wide x 0.05cm Thickness - made thick for durability
1 x Natural Fibre Cleaning Brush
1 x Cotton Carry Case
Eco-luxe Wide Smoothie Straw and Convenient Carry Case, tick! Happy Planet, tick! Friends in awe of you, tick!
"Absolutely love it. This is the best straw I have ever used for my smoothies." - Rachael V.
Why You Will Love the Rose Gold Smoothie To Go Pack:
- Eco-Luxe Rose Gold to sparkle up your drinks AND just life. Everything is better in Rose Gold!
- Complete with a cotton carry case and natural fibre brush!
- Our Metal Straws are incredibly durable, completely dishwasher safe
- The Cleaner Brush, Packaging and Shipping is Plastic-Free - we are just working on switching the courier label to a more sustainable option!
The Specifics of the Smoothie To Go Pack:
- We offer a 10 Year Guarantee on the straw with proof of purchase: CaliStraws are high quality, built to last and are incredibly durable
- All stainless steel Smoothie Straws are Type 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel, 18/8
- All Reusable Smoothie Straws are polished on the outside and finished to perfection
- They are completely reusable, durable and built to last!
- Our Metal Straws are easy to clean. You can rinse them under the tap after use and then pop them in the dishwasher
- Includes a Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush, made from NZ goats wool fibres
- You should choose the Reusable Smoothie Straw if you made those morning smoothies super thick and chunky! They are made wide so it's the perfect size for that morning smoothie. (If you normally use straws for liquids such as water or juices, head over to our Rose Gold Drinking To Go Pack)
*10 Year Guarantee applies to the Straw Only. It is a Replacement Guarantee with proof of purchase covering manufacturing faults and not intentional damage.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.