Reusable Face Masks
Limited Edition Reusable Cotton Face Masks. Unique, Stylish and Comfortable. Ethically Made From Textile Off-Cuts.
1 x Reusable Face Mask
100% Cotton Inner Cotton / Rayon Blend Outer
Why You Will Love the Awesome Masks:
These Face Mask Designs are limited since they're made from off-cuts, once a design is gone, it's gone!
Ethically made in sunny Bali where the employees work from a small-scale factory, have great working conditions and are paid a living wage.
In collaboration with our good friends at Lost In Nowhere we are stoked to provide an additional source of Face Masks in NZ. These stylish additions are made entirely from textile off-cuts to reuse some of the waste produced in the fashion industry.
As of reports from 2019 the fashion industry produces 10% of the worlds carbon emissions and is the second highest consumer of the worlds water supply (from Business Insider)...cotton is a super thirsty crop! Finding uses for textile off-cuts is part of the future for more sustainable clothing production.
The Specifics of the Masks:
Sizing and Care
- One Size Fits All
- Elastic Ear Strap
- Reusable & Machine Washable
- Inside 100% Cotton
- Outside 100% Cotton/Rayon Blend
- Super soft and comfy
- Do not tumble dry
- This is not a medical-grade mask
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
Fits great and is comfortable on face/ears. I love the bangle pattern!