A low-waste staple that you need in your self-care collection. The CaliWoods Daily SPF is a moisturiser with sun protection.
Our sunscreen is made in Aotearoa with organic, no-tox ingredients that are ocean-safe.
1 x 80g pot CaliWoods Daily SPF
Why you will LOVE the CaliWoods Daily SPF:
Made in Aotearoa using organic, no-tox ingredients
- Oil-based to suit normal to dry skin
The Specifics of the Daily SPF:
80g aluminium tin (hyper recyclable) with paper labels
SPF24 for daily protection
- A moisturising cream that will protect at the same time. Reapply after swimming or showering
Ingredients: organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax,
organic tapioca starch and non-nano zinc oxide (in coco-caprylate)
Please note that the front of the tin says SPF30 but the true SPF is SPF24. If you purchase, you are aware that you are buying an SPF24 product. We are in the process of changing our labels and didn't want to waste them - thank you for understanding.
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
Good sunscreen, let the skin soft and moisturized. Would love to have a tainted one, I have a olive skin and it's stay white on me.
I do like it kind of. It leaves a greasy feeling on my skin all day but that might just be my skin as I do tend to be on the oily side anyway as the day goes on. Otherwise it feels nice to put on Andi didn't get sunburnt which was the point of wearing it. As I'm outside alot with horses