Smoothie Straw Pack
Smoothies without the smoothie moustache. Sip your smoothies through your lush polished Smoothie Straw! Eco, practical, and stylish!
4 x Smoothie Straws 9mm x 215mm
1x Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush
"Great product. Love the straws and love that they came with no plastic wrap at all, even the courier envelope was cardboard. Great stuff!" - Nicola B.
Who Is The Smoothie Straw Suitable For?
- You should choose the Reusable Smoothie Straw pack if you like to drink thick drinks or prefer to use thicker straws
- They are made wide (the diameter of the straw is 0.95cm ) so it's the perfect size for that morning smoothie and cafe smoothies!
- Perfect for cafe visits - Check out To Go Smoothie Straw if are looking to travel with your straw!
- If you normally use straws for liquids such as water or juices, head over to our Reusable Drinking Straws
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
- All Reusable Smoothie Straws are made from food-grade stainless steel
- All stainless steel Smoothie Straws are type 304, 18/8 with a 0.5mm thickness
- All Reusable Smoothie Straws are polished on the outside and finished to perfection
- They are completely reusable, durable and built to last!
- Our Metal Straws are easy to clean. You can rinse them under the tap after use and then pop them in the dishwasher
- All Reusable Smoothie Straw packs come with a Natural Fibre Cleaner Brush, so that you can easily clean the inside of your Metal Straw
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.