Refillable Hand and Body Soap
The CaliWoods Hand and Body Soap - luxe on your countertops and ticking all the low-tox boxes
Natural ingredients and lovingly made. Comes in a kiln-fired amber glass bottle, to be refilled over and over. No peeling, plastic labels.
1 x 500ml bottle of Hand and Body Soap
Refills available here
Our Complete Cleaning Range:
Take a look at the other low-waste cleaning supplies from this designer-inspired range:
Why you will Love the Cali Hand and Body Soap:
- LOW WASTE. Replace the single-use plastic liquid soap bottles that get thrown once they're used up. This luxurious zero-waste Hand and Body Soap comes in a 500ml amber glass bottle with a quality durable pump-action nozzle. Refill over and over
- REFILLS we are planning for these to be packaged in a home compostable 1-litre capacity pouch with a return option available
- Part of the DESIGNER-INSPIRED Cali Low-Waste cleaning range
- MOISTURISING with the addition of Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
HANDCRAFTED in New Zealand using ethically-sourced, natural ingredients.
GENTLE. Leaves a soft and moisturised feel on your hands and body afterward. Doesn't dry out our skin. Perfect for sensitive skin and people with allergies
- LOW-TOX. A simple ingredients list with no rough chemicals
- COLLABORATION OVER COMPETITION. Following the rise of Covid-19, we are choosing to collaborate with other companies from Aotearoa to strengthen and support local brands. This Hand and Body Soap is created with the great team at Conscious based in Te Hana
Virgin Olive Oil, Paciﬁc Coconut Oil, Demineralised Water, Potassium Hydroxide as Lye (none remains), Sodium Tetraborate (Thickener), Pure Essential Oils
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified through Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.