Handmade Wooden Rattle
The perfect baby shower gift, this handmade Rattle will be a favourite teether for little hands. Completely plastic-free and no-tox. Made with aroha in New Zealand from untreated pine.
Why you will LOVE the CaliBaby Rattle:
100% plastic-free and handmade with aroha in New Zealand
No-tox. Made from untreated and unpainted pine
These are compostable at the end of their life cycle. Please break it into smaller pieces if you are putting it in your home compost.
- The small rings make a lovely sound when your baby learns to shake the toy - but not too loud, we promise.
How to use the CaliBaby Rattle:
Give to your baby and watch them use this rattle for brain stimulation, a great chew toy for teething, and to develop hand-eye coordination.
Care and End-Of-Life Instructions For Your CaliBaby Rattle
- At end of life: made of 100% natural materials and compostable. Just cut your Wooden Rattle into pieces and add them to your home compost.
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE