PRE-SALE Muslin Wrap
The CaliBaby organic cotton Muslin Wrap is an entirely plastic-free and sustainably-made addition to your eco-parenting toolkit. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton so its super soft on your baby's skin.
1 x GOTS organic cotton muslin wrap
Why you will LOVE the Muslin Wrap:
~ All natural material - no synthetic fabrics, no nasty chemicals
~ Use for swaddling and wrapping bub, or use as a covering while breastfeeding
~ Soft and rolls up nicely for easy travelling
~ Low waste, compostable at end of life
~ Top Tip: Machine washable wash at 40 degrees, do not dry clean. Tumble dry low or line dry.
The Specifics of the Muslin Wraps:
1m x 1m
- Made only from GOTS certified organic cotton
Care and End-Of-Life Instructions For the Muslin Wrap
- At end of life the muslin wrap can be composted as it is 100% organic cotton. We recommend cutting into small pieces to assist the composting process.
- Wash at 40 degrees, do not dry clean. Tumble dry low or line dry.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.