The Foamy, Low-Waste Shaving Soap Bar. Perfectly paired with the Cali Safety Razor for a natural, low-waste shave.
1 x 100g Shaving Soap Bar
Which Kits Have The Shaving Soap Included?
Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Shaving Soap:
- Foamy bar with simple natural ingredient list that has no nasty chemicals
- Handmade in New Zealand, with aroha, by our professional soap making friends at Dirty Hippie
- Supporting NZ Owned, Woman-Led businesses during the Covid19 recovery
The Specifics of the Shaving Soap Details:
- Long lasting 100g block
- Plastic-free, bottle-free packaging
Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Green Clay
Lather soap and apply directly to skin for an easy, smooth shave. Keep your shaving soap block out of the shower for longevity.
Pair with The Cali Razor or save some cash and grab The Low Waste Shave Bundle which has everything you need to get started.
Please note that the packaging may say 80g but the bar is in fact 100g. This was just a mis-print!
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
Wipe down & go again!
Love it Easy to clean and less waste for the planet
Great shaving bar, it's the first I've tried and lathers up enough. Haven't decided whether it's good value yet...it'll definitely last some time but at 3 times the price of traditional shaving foam, it won't last three times as long.
I’m not usually a fan of bars but have been trying to reduce my waste. The shaving bar is so great! My legs are nice and smooth and it doesn’t dry them out
Works just as well as normal shaving cream. Smells amazing also. Will purchase again
I love using shaving soap, just have to remember not to leave it in the shower or it runs out pretty quickly. Goes really well with the razor, great combo, well done team!