To-Go Straw Packs
Straw Complete With Carry Case And Plastic-Free Cleaner Brush!
1 x Straw
1 x Natural Fibre Cleaning Brush - Plastic Free
1 x Cotton Carry Case
Wanting taking your CaliStraw with you in your bag or your car so it's easy to Refuse The Straw? We have you sorted! Kept clean in its own cotton carry case! Sounds good right?
" I like the convenience of the carry bag and cleaner. Really helps me to be more mindful for the natural environment." - Gia T.
"Absolutely love these straws, they’re cute and environmentally friendly!!" - Grace S.
Which Kits Have To Go Pack Included?
- Shop Low Waste Starter Kits here
Why You Will Love the To Go Pack:
- We offer a 10 Year Guarantee* with proof of purchase: CaliStraws are high quality, built to last and are incredibly durable
- Packaging and Shipping materials are completely plastic-free - except the courier label and we are working on this!
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are perfectly finished and polished on the outside of the straw
- CaliWoods Metal Drinking Straws are dishwasher safe and really easy to clean
The Specifics of the Drinking To Go Pack!
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are made from type 304, food-grade stainless steel
- All stainless steel Drinking Straws are 18/8 (18% Chromium and 8% Nickle) with a 0.5mm thickness
- Includes Natural Fibre Cleaning brush made from NZ goats wool fibres. The wand bends around the curve of the drinking straw
- End of Life: Stainless Straw and cleaner brush wand can be recycled, and the brush fibres can be cut off and put in your compost
- Choose the To Go Drinking Pack if you normally drink 'thin' liquids through a straw such as water, juices or lemon water. If you use straws for thicker drinks, or prefer a wider straw, then have a look at our Smoothie To Go Pack
- Care: Rinse your straw thoroughly after use and use hot, soapy water with the Cleaner Brush to clean the inside.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.