Eco Laundry Kit 2.0
Plastic-Free laundry essentials. Reduce the microplastics going into the waterways from washing fabrics, and the waste of sun-cracked plastic pegs! Establishing an eco-laundry is now easier than ever with these products.
Bundle & Save $5 + Free Shipping!
1 x Cora Ball
Clothing Pegs:Made to last from Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel - resists salty breeze and withstands coastal washing lines! No more broken, sun cracked plastic pegs.
- All Reusable Clothing Pegs are made from Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- All CaliWoods Clothing Pegs are 6cm high x 3cm on the 'squeeze part'. We added in thickness, to 0.2cm, so they are long lasting.
- All Stainless Clothing Pegs are perfectly finished and polished.
- They are built to last and are incredibly durable coming with a 10 Year Guarantee
- CaliWoods Metal Clothing Pegs are weather and salt resistance, with a no rust guarantee.
- If you live in a coastal location, we recommend rinsing your pegs every few weeks. This will prevent salt build up and extend their lifespan.
- Did you know that during the wash, the synthetic fabrics in our clothes shed microfibres. These head out to the ocean as Plastic Pollution as Microplastics!
- Microplastics pollute our oceans and waterways - if you want to learn more check out the full blog post here.
- Cora Balls are blue for our oceans, working endlessly like coral to filter out water. Every-time you pop your Cora Ball in the wash you will be reminded that we need to take better care of our oceans and that this small action has huge effects for our precious marine life and our own health.
- No lifetime - have your Cora Ball forever
- Simply add your Cora Ball into your washing machine!
- Cora Balls collect mircofibre fuzz which is made during washing
- The microfibre fuzz can then be disposed of appropriately (best option for now is into the trash like dryer fluff)
- Approximately one third of microfibres per load, are caught per Cora Ball
- Made of 100% recycled and 100% recyclable soft and stretchy plastic - physical and chemical properties will be maintained in the washing machine temperature extremes
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are a NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
Excellent service and wonderful products
I was delighted to receive my Eco Laundry Kit 2.0. The products are excellen and delivery prompt and efficient.