Low-Waste Shave Kit with Razor Stand
Everything you need for a low waste shave. Save a little money, and your time, by buying everything together.
Why YOU will love the Low Waste Shaving Kit
This kit has everything you need for the perfect low waste shave! The foamy shaving soap makes shaving easy and the additional travel bag means that you can safety carry your Razor with you.
The CaliWoods Stainless Steel Razor is completely plastic-free and makes shaving a breeze. Perfect for all genders.
It looks stunning in your bathroom and you no longer need to keep buying plastic razors or disposable cartridges. We even take back your used blades for repurposing via the Blade Take Back Program.
What is specifically included in the Kit?
Blade Refill Pack
- 20 x Stainless Razor Blades
- Returns Envelope to send back your used blades
- 1 x Cali Linen Razor Bag with cotton draw-string. Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics and this nifty little bag will be super handy when your traveling.
- 100g of natural, foamy goodness!
- Vegan and Handmade
- Ditch the plastic bottles and opt for the low waste, specifically-made shaving bar instead.
- Mild citrus scent and great for all genders and all body parts.
- Keep out of the shower between uses for longevity
- Made with aroha by our professional NZ soap making friends at Dirty Hippie. Collaborations like this is our way of coming together with other NZ Owned, Woman-Led Businesses to support local.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified by Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the razor is to use! Quick shipping, very happy with me purchase.
Amazing Shave! Absolute winner of a product!!
I was amazed at what a close shave this shaver does on my legs - they have never been so smooth, and the shave lasts longer too! Now I have the hang of it, I tried it as a dermaplaning tool for my face - and it does the most wonderful job! the blade is so sharp and does such a clean cut, that it leaves your skin without any bumps. This razor will also save me money in the long run. I am incredibly happy with this razor and will continue to use it for years to come!! I will be recommending it to others too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!
As a think hair gal it’s been a game changer having a razor that can get such a close smooth shave! Economically and environmentally friendly too! Will be using this forever!
Quality materials and any attempt to reduce waste is a great initiative good work
The Shaving plastic waste cycle broken!
For years, I’ve thought ‘Should stop buying throw-away razors’ and that my rechargeable razor was the way. But it never seemed to shave quite as closely as a fresh razor, and I kept buying the latest gazillion-blade disposable razors. Now that super-close shave is back with my CaliWoods shaver. To be honest I was a little nervous of that oh-so-sharp blade leaving me a bloody mess covered in little bits of tissue paper as I waited to bleed out. But a few test shaves, your awesome YouTube instructions and a growing confidence, I was away! So smooth, our son no longer calling me ‘taratara’, and that crisp feeling in the morning. Thanks, CaliWoods, for breaking me away from adding to our landfills and giving me a close, sustainable shave.