Dish Soap without the plastic bottles. Rub your brush or sponge onto the Dishbar and scrub away. Replaces 3 plastic bottles. Hand-crafted, NZ made, and zero waste!
1 x 80g Dishbar
Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Dishbar:
- Foamy bar with a natural ingredient list - no nasty chemicals
- Handmade in New Zealand, with aroha
- You are supporting local while replacing plastic - what a win!
- Long-lasting 80g block, the equivalent of 3 bottles of liquid dish soap. Perfect to sit on your kitchen bench for hand washing.
- Plastic-free packaging: hyper-recyclable aluminium tin and paper labels
- Made from no-tox, natural ingredients with a luscious citrus scent
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high-quality and long lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE
Using the circle wooden dish brush fits perfectly in this. I have been leaving the lid off and it dries up really quickly instead of sitting in a puddle. Smell isn't very strong (I kinda wish it was) but it cleans really effectively and it's the first eco-friendly dish soap my husband has liked.
Used well over ten times now on dishes and as handwash and the dishbar looks untouched, It is going to last months. Stoked that it hasn’t dried out my skin either and smells good.