Reusable Baking Mat
SHIPPING EARLY JULY
Tired of throwing away baking paper after a single use? These Reusable Baking Mats will last you for years to come. Use them in place of baking paper to minimize your household waste.
2 x Silicone Baking Mats
Why You Will Love the Reusable Baking Mats:
- Ditch the single-use baking paper and experience the ease of these long-lasting sheets
- Cleaning is made easy as food doesn't stick to the silicone mat
- Made from food-grade silicone, these baking mats are a breeze to clean and durable enough to last for years of regular use
The Specifics of the Reusable Baking Mats:
- 2 x Silicone Baking Mats in each set
- Made from food-safe silicone (BPA free)
- Durable, Flexible, and Stretchable
- Measurements: 30cm x 39.5cm
Oven use up to 230 degrees C
- Dishwasher safe
- To avoid staining please clean your mat thoroughly between each use with warm, soapy water.
- Shipping cost, materials, carbon offset, and estimated delivery times can be found HERE.
CaliWoods Is On A Mission:
We are an NZ-owned, Woman-led certified Social Enterprise. This means that we are for-profit, but the main thing we wake up for in the morning is our purpose; to reduce waste and stand up for Mama Earth. We are certified through Ākina.
- Your purchase goes towards reducing waste, sustainable events, and/or sustainability education in Aotearoa
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Everything is shipped to you plastic-free
- We help you live with less waste. Our Instagram and Facebook posts focus on sustainability news and inspiring you to make positive change
Single-use plastic is a massive culprit for the pollution of our oceans, emissions, and the health of Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. CaliWoods is passionate about providing you with reusable, high quality, and long-lasting alternatives. If you haven't already checked them out, see our Shop Eco range for a more sustainable home, bathroom and kitchen.
Reusable baking mat
I love them - they’re great. Wish I had gotten completely different colours - one for savoury, one for sweet. Great to be able to put them in the dishwasher
The reuseable baking mat is great, mainly for baking though as it is hard to clean if cooking food that involves using oil.
The mats are great and easy to clean Saves using foil or baking paper.
These are just as advertised. Flexible to be able to fit in a tin for cakes or brownies and definitely do the job just like with regular baking paper. An easy switch!
I used baking paper most days. These are better, sit flat on the baking trays, never ruckle, and are easy to wash. Plus I use them to open tough jar lids.